❶Warranty on ceramic parts
• TOPKAMADO carries 20 years warranty time for kamado grill ceramic standard components to the original purchaser that manufactured or supplied by TOPKAMADO grills.
❷Warranty on metal parts
• Metal, stainless steel and cast iron components of the cooking grill (top vent, base, hinge system, charcoal grate, cooking grid and draft door) carry a Limited 1 Year Warranty to the original purchaser that manufactured or supplied by TOPKAMADO grills. While TOPKAMADO grills uses rust-resistant material, the warranty as to metal parts DOES NOT COVER RUST, OXIDATION, FADING or other BLEMISHES unless the structural integrity of the ceramic kamado is compromised as determined by TOPKAMADO grills.
❸Warranty on other parts
• Temperature gauge: carries a Limited 1 Year warranty to the original purchaser.
• Bamboo side table and bamboo handle:carries a Limited 1 year warranty time to the original purchaser.
❹Warranty on optional accessories
• All optional accessories supplied from TOPKAMADO carry a Limited 1 year warranty time.
• The felt gasket covered with the warranty time for 3 months due to the reason of quick-wear part.
• The warranty period starts on the 45 days after the estimated time of departure (ETD).
Exclusions and Restrictions
• This warranty can not be transferred to subsequent owners. If any product covered by this warranty is defective during warranty condition, such product at the option of TOPKAMADO grills will be repaired to its original condition or replaced with a comparable new product or part. The replacement parts shall be constituted in the extent of the liability and obligations of TOPKAMADO grills under this warranty.
• Purchaser is required to provide photographic/video evidence to assess the damage when submitting claim. Scratches, cracks, chips, dents, crazing, or minor cosmetic blemishes of the exterior glaze not affecting performance are not covered under warranty, as determined by TOPKAMADO grills.
• This warranty does not cover damage caused by improper assembly, improper care, failure to follow directions of use, misuse, abuse, negligence, extreme environmental conditions, abnormal wear and tear, accidents, acts of nature, or unauthorized repair, alteration or modification, as determined by TOPKAMADO grills.
• This warranty will be invalidated if any liquid, including starter lighter fluid, are poured on or in the ceramic kamado. The protective coating of the ceramic kamado can be compromised by substances or conditions that is beyond TOPKAMADO grills’ control.
• Warranty coverage is based on normal residential use and maintenance.TOPKAMADO grills shall not be liable for any delay or default under this warranty caused by any event or contingency beyond TOPKAMADO grills control. This includes acts of nature, fire, government restrictions or restraints, strikes, reduced supply of materials or purchaser’s local transportation accidents.
• All quality parts should be reported once it happens, and all replacements should be collected before the next order, replacements will be delivered together with the next shipment. TOPKAMADO is not liable for transportation charges when the purchaser request to send the warranty parts instantly.
• TOPKAMADO shall not be borne any grill or accessories damage as well as additional costs incurred by the purchaser in their home country for its own reasons (e.g. transportation to end users).
• The warranty does not apply to scratches, dents, chipping, cracks or small cosmetic cracks on the outer coating that do not affect the operation of barbecue grill and are completely harmless.
• Any claim issues, please feel free to contact us. (24818324, 99593324)